Search results

1. N

NVMe boot with SuperMicro X9DA7 & X9DRi-F

Thanks for confirming - In the snip I actually showed the wrong edited bios on the right....it is missing a pad file. But that got me wondering so I flashed again just a bit ago with one that includes the missing pad plus driver inserted. I too many versions on my desktop i guess :|. I suppose...
  2. N

I updated through IPMI using the code generator
  3. N

Thanks - Maybe I'll just order one of those and try this one in another machine when I get around to it. This is the one I have... Amazon.com: Quad NVMe PCIe Adapter, RIITOP 4 Ports M.2 NVMe SSD to PCI-e 4.0/3.0 x16 Card with Fan Support 2280/2260/2242/2230 NVMe SSD (PCI-e Bifurcation...
  4. N

I'm on Slot six with my card - it's the first x16 slot - Bifurication is set to 4x4x4x4 but i've tried without bifurication as well. I even moved the m.2 to another slot on the card to test.
  5. N

I've been banging my head against the wall thinking about getting another adapter....but i figured I'd check with some folks here first. If I do go this route...any suggestions?
  6. N

I only have the quad adapter :(
  7. N

Hi All. I come here looking for some help. I'm trying to achieve the same thing as the rest of you and get my machine to boot via nvme. I have: Supermicro X9DRi-F Rev 1.11A WD Green SN350 NVMe - 2TB - Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280 - WDS200T3GG0C Cheap Amazon Quad Nvme PCIe Adapter, RIITOP 4 Port...