Search results

1. O

supermicro H12ssl-i , multi gpu build

I used 4 fans on the gpu side and 3 on the mobo side . My guess is that the gpu side had more negative pressure and it pulled the hot air from the Mobo side which in turn didn’t cool the gpus down .
  2. O

Hello , I ended up getting thermaltake wp200 and routed the gpu’S to the other side of the case via pcie risers . I have one huge disadvantage which is the heat is not properly getting out no matter what I do . I wouldn’t recommend this setup, I ended up selling it and got a smaller case with a...
  3. O

Thank you so much for your reply, i will look into it
  4. O

Thank you so much for your reply and recommendations. for the first option the price tag is a bit high. From my experience building none server systems, water cooling sometimes caused problems with systems running 24/7, but to be honest it makes the most sense, Actually currently i'm looking...
  5. O

@unwind-protect yeah i saw these but as you said they are not intended for a case and i want the system to be enclosed either in a rack or a case. Thank you for your suggestion
  6. O

Hello Guys, I am building my first server and already running into parts selection problem. The parts i got so far are the supermicro h12ssl-i MOBO and EPYC 7402 CPU. My plan is to build a system with 3 rtx 3090 for model training, i will just start with one and get more when i find good deals...