Search results

1. A

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Sorry to hear about the dead CPU. Maybe try this time to monitor after the SOC voltage.
  2. A

Before updating the Asus w680 Pro Bios to 2305, Does anyone knows how can i save the older bios? There isn't any downloadable file on Asus website. If anyone thinks this update is buggy, I would appreciate an heads up.
  3. A

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

I think the on-die ECC secrecy made all this misinformation about unbuffered DDR5 ECC. Otherwise we would commonly know that a 80 bit is the standard for all. Looks like a great paper about the subject. https://people.inf.ethz.ch/omutlu/pub/BEER-bit-exact-ECC-recovery_micro20.pdf
  4. A

Hi, Do you think using an HDD (ST20000NM007D) that isn't on the asus website as supported...

Hi, Do you think using an HDD (ST20000NM007D) that isn't on the asus website as supported hardware for Pro WS W680-ACE will be ok? does yours on the list? https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/workstation/pro-ws-w680-ace-ipmi/helpdesk_qvl_device/?model2Name=Pro-WS-W680-ACE-IPMI
  5. A

we definitely need one of this to end the saga.
  6. A

Great Info!! So you get 80 bit ECC on your linux/windows tests with the kingston?
  7. A

Feels like the we deserve some explanation from the big companies. It doesnt make sense that this info isn't published anywhere on the net. If I had to make a bet i would buy a 2x40 as the true ECC, but a couple 100$ bet isn't for me. Lean to wait for real clarification.
  8. A

Does the latest BIOS fix this?
  9. A

Sorry, but I don't have the board.
  10. A

What kind of DDR5 ECC memory you eventually use?
  11. A

The fact it is an intel CPU problem is extremely rare.
  12. A

What are the "Turbo Time Limit" settings? it has also a thermal limit?
  13. A

does updating BIOS to 2.0a gives full performance to 13900k now?
  14. A

Hey, the information i found her about the Asus Pro WS W680-ACE is priceless. I want to consult with you guys will a 13900K and a 4090RTX will be able to run on this board without any limitation? did anyone try a combination of powerful last gen CPU+GPU on it? And did anyone else beside...