Search results

1. D

pfSense DNS resolver error?

I tried enabling DNSSEC again, with Harden DNSSEC disabled. The issue still persisted. I don't believe I have any rules associated with the SSL port 853 service. "Enable SSL/TLS Service" is disabled "Use SSL/TLS for outgoing DNS Queries to Forwarding Servers" is disabled
  2. D

Oh my gosh disabling DNSSEC worked! I am able to access all 3 sites just fine now (in both the browser and nslookup). I don't know much about it. But the few googlings say it's some sort of security against DNS attacks. For me personally since this has affected 3 sites already I'm inclined to...
  3. D

No I do not have both "DNS Forwarder" and "DNS Resolver" both enabled. I only have DNS Resolver enabled. I have tried disabling pfBlockerNG and I am still getting the same issue. I have also disabled the Firewall rules just incase disabling pfBlockerNG wasn't good enough. Again no luck. I do...
  4. D

I'm new to setting up a pfSense router and am having some odd cases where some URL's are not working. I do have pfBlockerNG setup, but I've tried disabling the firewall/removing rules and none of those helped. So my guess is that it's not the firewall, but some sort of DNS resolver issue. My...