Search results

1. R

HP / HPE Moonshot Unofficial Reference Guide

Nice, I was not aware of EL1000, probably the easiest path would be to get me one as well. I have a collection of various Moonshot CPU modules, not all are listed as compatible though with el1000. Previously I have managed to power up one, and there was a bios on serial port (pin header on...
  2. R

HP / HPE Moonshot Unofficial Reference Guide

Has anybody started reversing the pinout of the Moonshot edge connector, or is it described somewhere? I would like to make a "micro-moon" single node appliance - for router / NAS / home server use, and them something like a smaller cluster of 3-4 nodes, targetting HA setups.
  3. R

Dual Xeon-D

Hello guys, I have bought an Akamai Epyc mobo (with case and psu), this one (runs with 2nd gen cpu, 1st gen has 0x00 post code and wont boot, which is exactly the same behaviour as on my normal KNPA-U16 flashed for Rome): https://www.ebay.com/itm/125882817902 The state is basically the same -...
  4. R

Bug in Intel Atom C2000 series processors?

Yes, the trace which the resistors connect to - has the same voltage as the TPM Pin 9 (+3V is a typo, it is actually a normal +3.3V rail), which measures on my board +3.456 V. That is different from the +3.3VSB (pin TPM 15), which is powered also in power off (standby) state. I have to fix my...
  5. R

Sure, here are the pictures. I have modified a C2750D4I rev 1.02, but also own a C2550D4I rev 1.03. That one had one of the resistors already there (first in group of three) and it measures 131.6 ohms (in-circuit), so my mods using 120ohm probably wont break anything. That signal is the TPM...
  6. R

I have manged to bring my C2750D4I back to life by soldering the 5+2 resistors - mine missed two and your pictures shows soldering on those two places as well - one of them is in fact a TPM signal (IRQ), but they preferred to populate the unpopulated location within the fix, the remaining...