Search results

1. S

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Was shipped a fan with my unit but I wanted to keep it fanless. I decided to design a more open airflow base with some longer 20mm feet for airflow - which I 3D printed: CPU: +38.0°C (high = +105.0°C, crit = +105.0°C) Core 0: +35.0°C (high = +105.0°C, crit = +105.0°C) Core 1: +35.0°C (high =...
  2. S

Additionally in case others are interested my unit came with the following BIOS: BIOS Information Vendor: American Megatrends International, LLC. Version: JK4LV105 Release Date: 08/31/2022 is this still the latest version?
  3. S

My device just came from CWWK today - trying to update a samsung 960 evo nvme ssd but can't pickup the usb stick - I think it needs to be in legacy/bios mode rather than UEFI but I can't seem to find the option in bios? Anyone know where it is? ~~~~~~ Edit: Looks like it was unrelated &...
  4. S

That rack is awesome - what should I look for to get one? (size etc)
  5. S

Are there any details on that NAS setup? :)
  6. S

Shouldn't really be an issue tbh. The only time knowing someones MAC address would be beneficial to an attacker is if the user already exposed their external IP & has their firewall setup incorrectly... or they leaked their street address & wifi SSID. Even then knowing the MAC address is of...
  7. S

Thats great thank you. Interestingly it looks like your model might not have the CPU posts. From Stovars Model B post back on the last page: Looks like your model A doesn't appear to have them (or there is just no screw in there):
  8. S

That would be AMAZING! Thank you :)
  9. S

Thanks for sharing - Did you happen to take any pictures without the NVME Adapter in there? (wondering if you could verify if there are 4 posts to secure the board down on around the CPU for the model A - as shown in my picture for the Model A a few posts up) Additionally would it not be better...
  10. S

Thats great thank you so much! Does anyone have a pic of a model A with the CPU posts present? if the Model A case has 4 posts I think that'd sway my decision to get that case over the Model B just to ensure better contact with the case. I noticed the Model B does have some small outlet...
  11. S

Hi All, I was intending to buy the V5 N5105 I226-V version of this box. Originally I was going to purchase the Model B but have seen something on the pictures that'd make me consider model A instead: As you can see attached, it seems the Model A has 4 posts to mount the CPU socket down too...