Search results

1. B

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

I did two Prime95 runs, one with the chassis vertical and the other horizontal. I tried to cram all the data on to one chart but it looked like a mess. I included the ambient temperatures for reference on each chart. I forgot to stop the vertical test, so it was under load a bit longer, not that...
  2. B

Oh, and HWiNFO output...
  3. B

My Crucial P3 500GB NVME drive and Crucial 16GB RAM kit turned up today so I got started on some testing. TL;DR I don't think I have any thermal problems. I didn't tweak anything in the BIOS, nor did I fiddle with the thermal paste/heatsink, before running the Prime95 test for about 2 hours. I...
  4. B

Yeah, I had a bit of a Google and couldn't find anything about a 'DSP-6012A'. 99% sure it's a reflection, I had a torch, just to the side of the camera, shining on the device to try and get a better view. I guess we'll see how it performs tomorrow!
  5. B

I've just received a TopTon N5105/i226 barebones box. My NVME drive + RAM are arriving tomorrow, but I thought I'd share a few pics before I get it all setup and run it through some tests. I tried to get some decent pics of the CPU/block/heatsink