Search results

1. N

FT: My new-in-box Nvidia RTX3090 for another Nvidia 3000/some combination of other recent nvidia GPUs

I have a new-in-box Founders Edition 3090 I just purchased at roughly MSRP and have in hand. It's really more card than I need, but it's what I could buy. Rather than sell it at scalper-pricing and then turn around and buy some other more moderate cards at scalper-pricing, I'm looking for a...
  2. N

WTB: Brocade ICX 7150 [24/24p/48/48p] switch. 7150-24p preferred

I'm looking to buy a Brocade ICX 7150 24-48 port switch (I'm in USA). Preferably with PoE, but that's not a hard requirement. I prefer anything from the 7150 line, as it has an OEM setting to operate fanless under moderate load. I might also settle for a 7250-24p or 6450-24p someone has one of...
  3. N

FS: Extra space for ASIC crypto miner hosting

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate venue for this, I just thought I'd post here to see if I could help anyone out (and I'd much rather work with members here than the types of people you often find on the 'main' crypto forums!). Figured I should post here instead of the crypto subforum? I...
  4. N

Help spec my SC846 build! (fileserver + light virtualization)

I currently have ~12 3.5” mechanical drives crammed into a desktop tower server for my unRAID setup, and am looking to expand. I’ve built a dozen or so home PCs/consumer-grade servers, but this will be my first time working with enterprise-class hardware. I tried to do my research ahead of...