Search results

1. N

Minisforum ms-01 i9-13900H 96GB with Proxmox

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to re-buy again the barebone version. The first time mine came with CPU issues (random reboot under heavy load).
  2. N

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Can you share pics of how you mounted the fan? It would be interesting. Thank you
  3. N

Go back on the thread a search my posts. Same issues.
  4. N

you will also need some external power supply to use 3.5 drives
  5. N

I was within the window to ship it back to Amazon. I sent error log file to Minisforum support in their Discord channel and they told me it was a faulty CPU.
  6. N

Mmm... please try as suggested above by Chris. I hope it's not like mine (faulty CPU).
  7. N

Same here, returned while I still had time, although I didn't send back RAM, SFP+ transceiver and SSD. But I really enjoyed it and the machine it's the real deal for homeserver enthusiasts. Currently I'm waiting for the next batch to be available in Amazon. Nico
  8. N

Can you post average system load just for reference?
  9. N

I’ve attached all the error logs I got into Minisforum discord support forum and they told me it was a CPU issue. Since I bought trough Amazon DE they told me to ship it back and get the refund. Maybe it’s something related to Proxmox? But other user are running it the same configuration...
  10. N

nope, I sent back only the ms-01. I kept the RAM, SSD and the SFP+ transceiver. I’m really looking into buying a new one. But now wondering if should be worth wait for the new revision.
  11. N

I did the same. I sent it back to Amazon DE. But it's really a shame because it could be the perfect homelab server but CPU issue e random reboot is not something I can live with. Anyway, I hope to be able to buy a new one really soon.
  12. N

Minisforum MS-01 Review The 10GbE with PCIe Slot Mini PC

this is s-tui running a Stress test: As you can see on the lower left corner, power consumption is not so abnormal. I'll do some more test and then send back the unit to Amazon, it's clearly faulty.
  13. N

For example, this one, when reaching Geekbench_x86_6 crash the system!
  14. N

Also sudo apt install stress
  15. N

Also this one is working: wget -qO- https://git.io/fABdu | bash
  16. N

I updatet to latest kernel, latest microcode. To test right now I'm using this script: https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/ wget -qO- yabs.sh | bash You can remove the network tests running this: wget -qO- yabs.sh | bash -s -- -n -i My MS-01 crashed on: Running GB6 benchmark...
  17. N

So was able to test with all E cores enabled, and just 1 P cores enabled (it's not possible to disable all P cores) and no issue here. Really strange. Now I'm going back to test with all cores enabled and see what it happens
  18. N

See my post on previous page. When running memtest my temp reached 91 celsius