Search results

1. S

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

No, I did not. It seemed to boot correctly every second time. Now it's been running for about a week. Did you enable c states as well after bios reset?
  2. S

Updated my N305 non dc Cwwk bios to 2024.03.05. Went smoothly. I noticed the following changes: - boot beeping sound shortend - fixed screen display on boot. Now I have picture at all time - enabled c-states and observed proxmox has starting issue every second time, but maybe due to pve 8.0 and...
  3. S

Regarding c states. These are the ocenes available. Package C-States - 001 - ID:655258 | 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors Datasheet, Volume 1 of 2 So the majority if the time you're in the lowest? If I understand it correctly...? Well, it looks correct.. Can you share the output of cat...
  4. S

It looks like this and does mention Led...
  5. S

I received my board today, but I am awaiting all the other hardware pieces so I cannot boot and share my bios settings... I do agree that the seller on Ali probably does not know much. You could however try to reach out to cwwk on their chat. They were quite responsive when I contacted them -...
  6. S

Yes, Jasper lake has two DDR4 slots, each up to 32gb ram. Alder lake only one DDR5 which is a bit quicker and less power hungry. 32GB is the current maximum, but 64GB memory has been presented. Saving the bucks for something else does make sense. Overall more powerful cpu with more pcie...
  7. S

10gbit = 1.250GB/s. So with pci 3.0 x1 =800GB/s something. You will probably have a hard time finding such a card. Some have used adapters here: Using 10Gb adaptor in PCIe 1x slot (An Unraid 10Gb journey) Here's a 4.0 x1 card, that will fit and maybe just run slower: OWC 10G Ethernet PCIe...
  8. S

I don't know how it works in US. In EU they are adding it upon arrival. CWWK said that if I ordered from their website, then they would handle it. Well, let's see. I paid $289 so far. Normally they write an amount to be taxed that is much lower. It's a hit and miss.
  9. S

Sure looks like 乔思伯JONSBO
  10. S

From similar boards: https://www.servethehome.com/almost-a-decade-in-the-making-our-fanless-intel-i3-n305-2-5gbe-firewall-review/4/ and https://www.servethehome.com/fanless-intel-n100-firewall-and-virtualization-appliance-review/4/ N305: idle 9-12, max 36 watts N100: idle 10.5-12 max 23 watts
  11. S

For inspiration, my setup will be: CWWK I3-N305 SIX-BAY NAS MONSTER BOARD/4X 2.5G/6X SATA3.0/2X M.2 NVME, JONSBO FAN (from cwwk.net - supposely ddp delivery and no tax for costumers) Jonsbo N2 Mini-ITX Case - Black - Cabinet + Noctua fan Chieftec Smart Series SFX-250VS 250 Watt Kingston FURY...
  12. S

What made you choose to buyfrom CWWK compared to TopTon? Is there any difference? Edit: Dont think so apart from having more options on included fan.
  13. S

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

I have created a separate thread here for the new Gen. Let's move discussion in here not to mix the up. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/12gen-n-series-nas-motherboard-topton-cwwk.42432/
  14. S

(example) Motherboard core features Inte® 12th Generation Alder Lake-N low-power processor Standard 17x 17 Mini-ITX form factor compatible with market 115x series radiators Dual M.2 NVMe x1 signal (PCle3.0) 2280 size 6 SATA3.0 onboard (JMB585 chip) 6Gbps high-speed hard disk interfaces 4 Intel...