Search results

1. J

having problems getting java to run with ipmi login

I have this board and cpu combo Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ E-ATX LGA 2011 Server Motherboard W/ 2x E5-2630 64GB DDR3. I am able to login to the ipmi but I am not able to get java to work. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of Java. Thanks for the help I am getting this error...
  2. J

does this board and cpu combo support pci-e gpu passthrough

I have this board and cpu combo Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ E-ATX LGA 2011 Server Motherboard W/ 2x E5-2630 64GB DDR3. I am wondering if it will allow me to pass through a pcie-gpu Thanks
  3. J

new to me server

i acquired a used SUPERMICRO CSE-216 24x2.5" Bay H8DGU-F 2x AMD Opteron 6168 1.9GHz 32GB 2U Server . I went into the bios setting and set the ipmi to dhcp. How do I find the ip address that is assigned to the ipmi port. I even tried setting a staic ip address and no change
  4. J

SUPERMICRO CSE-216 24x2.5" Bay H8DGU-F sys board upgrade

I recently acquired this unit. SUPERMICRO CSE-216 24x2.5" Bay H8DGU-F 2x AMD Opteron 6168 1.9GHz 32GB 2U Server. I am looking for options for updating this unit. from other feedback I have gotten from forums on Facebook people are saying that these processors are power hogs. I am looking for...