Search results

1. S

UK Full 10Gb 4xTMM vSAN setup - Lenovo P330 tiny based

This has been sold elsewhere, thanks for the interest.
  2. S

Sorry, UK only for now. I have no idea how much it would cost to send to Canada but it wouldn’t be cheap!
  3. S

Too much? No interest? Wrong country? Make me an offer!
  4. S

Yeh i was worried about not having any forced air cooling for the NICs but they never gave me any issues. I would recommend not just stacking like i did in the pic though, they do still get hot! Stupidly i never measured the power but given the low power CPU i can’t imagine it being anywhere...
  5. S

Some pics :) Some external before and after and during the swap! All 4 hosts have the Lenovo bracket from the 4 port NIC card option now (my gosh were they a pain to source), unlike in the pics with a stack of 2 hosts where the bottom one is missing a bracket. Not perfect but a pretty tidy...
  6. S

Will take some fresh pics tomorrow but will have a look and see if I have anything fromt he archives that I took at the time and get them up in a minute!
  7. S

Hi there, thanks for looking! New to the forums but been lurking around these parts for a long time. Patrick actually asked me to do a write up on these host but the last 2 years has been absolutely mental and I just never got around to doing it, which is a bit of a shame as I did have to do...