Search results

1. D

CWWK/Changwang AIO-T6 NAS

There is a hidden USB-C inside the chassis, propably that's another lane. Can't say for the latest one though. To be honest, I'm not 100% happy with the box. There are questions to the cooling, two neighbroring drives get up to 49c. Plus I'd rather have two NVMEs in RAID1 as a cache, then a...
  2. D

Sure. 00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:4e28] 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation JasperLake [UHD Graphics] [8086:4e71] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) 00:14.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:4ded] (rev 01) (prog-if 30...
  3. D

Original AIO-T6 had one M2 pre-populated with ASM1166 that's why I'm curious. but as you're saying, yeah, it's whole speculation and just need somebody to reach out CWWK for the specs :)
  4. D

Wow, that's an interesting upgrade. CPU is slightly worse, but not significant. https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=212327,207909 But you get better ports layout. PCI-E extension: Extra m.2, I am now considering of using an internal usb-c for the second NVME, but...
  5. D

yeah, thanks Chris. I was planning to use Teamgroup MP34 due to decent write speed and not overprised. However getting it not detected by Motherboard from time to time, even in BIOS. Having limited spare hardware to troubleshoot. Both devices are working, however can't guarantee it across reboots :(
  6. D

Spend last night, trying to setup unraid on this device. Found an interesting "trick" they are doing with NVME I'm having problems that sometimes MP34 I bought, is not detected in this adapter, If I filp Sata and SSD, it seems working, but I won't be able to close the cover because of sata...
  7. D

It's going to be hard to remove the MB, there as re two sets of screws, one connecting MB to the radiator, and another one from radiator to the chassis. What I know for sure, that there is a cooler at the back, looks like cooling system is from the NAS board
  8. D

I've received the board today. It seems to be original topton board there are two internal USB3.0 ports and MIcroSD Also there is a type-c port, which is not sure how fast. PSU has a spare molex. Interesting that a single NVME is occupied by all the SATAs, second one is free. I'll receive NVME...
  9. D

Some random RTO on my uBuntu router

Usually drops are seen in ethtool on one of the ends. It may either be your NIC, or the end to the router. The fact that it's only when you are negotiating 1gb/s may indicate it's a patchcodr also, due to 1gb/s requires four copper pairs, while 100mb/s requires only two. Your previous ethtool...
  10. D

Some random RTO on my uBuntu router

Looks like you are dropping packets somewhere. Are you using the same NIC for both "LAN" and "WAN" ? or those are different once? Start with checking out "ethtool" statistics, and see if there are any errors/discards here Example is ethtool -S enp2s0 NIC statistics: tx_packets: 397076871...