Search results

1. B

Poolsman - ZFS Web GUI for Linux based on Cockpit

Hi.. here are some input from a drive as requested... this is a SAS drive... let me know if you need any other details. Regarding the snapshot schedule and send/recv I think sanoid is the best way to go. We also use this on several systems already. { "device": { "info_name"...
  2. B

Hi Poolsman team, I have just renewed my license and added a new system with a new license, I think your project is great. As I cannot find any RFE I will just list the few things that I would like to see in the future, I am sure you have thought about some of them already. - Support for setup...
  3. B

Hi there, Great new features. Since I am one of the odd ones that use a draid pool, what are the chances that this will work with my pool? ;-) I can see potential issues with the "spare side of things" because the use of "virtual" spares that draid uses... /B
  4. B

I'm sorry, but it seems like the GUI is broken again. This time while I am resilvering my draid3 pool ... Dashboard, Pools, Stats and Settings, shows OK, but the "Disks" option fails with the "An unhandled error has occurred. Reload" When selecting the pool, Datasets, Snapshots, Settings, Maint...
  5. B

Yep that must be it, because the vms pool has the same issue.. but the rpool/bpool works as expected... /B
  6. B

Great with such fast response :) I downloaded version 0.3.1.0 and unpacked it over the existing one, but sadly it didn't fix my issues with my draid pool, and I can see that I actually also have an issue showing the one of my other pools which is just a simple "raid0" pool with two devices... As...
  7. B

Hi there, this looks promising, so I bought an EA license, and added it to my Cockpit, and I have a few issue, mainly when trying to list disks or one of my pools which happen to be a "draid3:19d:24c:2s-0" with a mirrored special device and two disks for cache... I am willing to provide logs...