Search results

1. D

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

I have good news I verified that my boot settings were correct and when I ran the previous version of the iso it didn't work. But after I unplugged everything extra that uses PCIe from my server I got the dos prompt to show up. I replugged all my PCIe devices again and it failed to load so I...
  2. D

I was not on the latest bios version. I was on version 2.6.1. I did upgrade to version 2.9.0 following the steps outlined in but once it completed I tried again and same results stuck on the suspect partition size setting. I'm using the Map CD/DVD option with virtual media like your attached...
  3. D

fohdeesha could you share what version of idrac you have running on your r720s. I am not sure what else to try. I completed the instructions that you had in both the HTML5 virtual console, and the java native virtual console with my ubuntu laptop and it still failed with the same issue (getting...
  4. D

Thanks for retrying this on various machines Fohdeesha. I really appreciate it. I checked the MD5 hash of the zip file and it does match what is on the site. I also got the MD5 hash of the unzipped files as well. $ md5sum perc-crossflash-v2.3.zip d0f15f46112762f16fe32832cd9a7492...
  5. D

I see. Thanks for responding. If you end up making a change to the iso could you reply back to this thread and I'll re-download it and test it out again.
  6. D

Hi fohdeesha, What do you mean by your image please hold. That I need to wait for FreeDos to load (I left it running for an hour for it to get to the boot prompt but it just stayed stuck). Or do you mean your testing out the FreeDos iso to see if you can replicate the issue I'm having. If I...
  7. D

Hi everyone, I have a dell r720xd. I've been trying for the past day using the instructions at Introduction - Fohdeesha Docs to set my h710p mini card to it mode. I've downloaded the zip file which contains a FreeDos and Debian ISO. But no matter if I load up the FreeDos ISO using idrac...