Search results

1. S

Supermicro H12SSL-i, H12SSL-C, H12SSL-NT, H12SSL-CT boards - notes, experiences

Manufacturer of this card LRNV95NF answered me that their card works with H12SSL from a client's feedback. They provided me Test Report about speeds, I don't know if it uses PCIe4.0 from there, you can look at here Upload files for free - LRNV95NF_Test_Report.pdf - ufile.io
  2. S

what the model is? If zero cards with PCIe4.0 support for our motherboards on current market, I will buy this one to see my drives at least.
  3. S

I have board for 2 disks which fits PCIe x8 slot and it works without issues, and would like to have one x16 for 4 disks. Would someone advise for H12SSL-i 100% working 4-disk M.2 NVME to PCIe 4.0 adapter card from Aliexpress? I recently bought adapter card for 4 disks and it doesn't show disks...
  4. S

Thank you for offering to install Proxmox. I just repeated the same steps when booted from Proxmox iso and it got me to see two the same SSDs in M.2. I repeated the same thing with Debian iso and it shows two SSDs now too. What issue was that M.2 ports are designed terrible on this motherboard...
  5. S

Yes. Two nvme ssd drives for it..and main storage on raid5 with the same model of ssd drives(through extension pcie boards) but I am stuck on the OS installation proccess it yet. I didnt understand your "afaik you have to install on other drive than the two RAID drives." What to do you mean in...
  6. S

What could be wrong with H12SSL-i? I try to create RAID1 for Linux as storage for OS. I use two M.2 ports on the motherboard for it, each port has NVMe SSD Netac NV7000 2TB but on the step when Linux(debian) detects drives during installation, I see only one Netac 2TB and it stops me to create...