Search results

1. T

Which is the Right Card

Thank you UhClem. Any suggestions on a HBA card for internal connections. I’m trying to add 5 more drives into the inside of my case. I currently have 7 plus lg drive. Should I split the connections between the card an MB or plan to move everything to the HBA card? I’d like to see drives...
  2. T

Which is the Right Card

Thank you UhClem for the reply. I appreciate any help I can get. I’m not sure what other information is needed. I’m happy to post anything needed if I have it a know what’s needed. Sorry I am using Drivepool currently for my storage array. I plan to build another pool for backups when I can...
  3. T

Which is the Right Card

thank you for the help BlueFox. there is a lot I dont know as this is my first PC build. since its just for backup im probably fine for now with what It is. ill upgrade in a few years im sure. any cheap card would work for those then?
  4. T

Which is the Right Card

I have a Sans Digital TR4M-BNC 5PMBP-6g if that helps. Both only have single eSata plug in back What storage enclosure brand do you recommend? I wish OrigenAE was still in business and had a storage only unit. that would be the business. haha
  5. T

Which is the Right Card

Im not sure what to get or how to think about this whole thing. So any advice or directions to look is appreciated. So here is what I got: OrigenAE S21T (Old School Case) i9 12900 128gb ECC memory X13SAE-f Motherboard 10 SATA drives potential in case 3 NVME drives 2 SSD drives LG Bluray player...
  6. T

Supermicro X13SAE-F W680 Motherboard Mini-Review

I was following the directions and they weren't exactly clear. it says boot into shell then type flash.nsh BIOSnamex.xxx what they meant was boot into shell type fs0: then follow the directions. Since I had my files on root of USB I didnt need any of the Dir stuff either. Thank you for your...
  7. T

Supermicro X13SAE-F W680 Motherboard Mini-Review

I need help Completing the Update. Im not sure exactly how to do it. If anyone would give me a hand it would be greatly appreciate