Search results

1. B

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Hmmm, I've been planning to buy this motherboard for a home NAS, your comment is making me worried about power consumption. Did you manage to figure out what's causing the problem and did you solve it?
  2. B

Intel Celeron J6413 Powered 6x i226 2.5GbE Fanless Firewall Review

Got the Topton version with a named PSU. I'm mainly a Windows guy, installing Windows Core 2022 to run Hyper-V on this device was a huge pain in the butt, there are a lot of missing drivers and the NIC connectivity kept dropping whenever the cards are stressed out. I decided to drop Windows and...
  3. B

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Did anyone figure out how to control the 3pin fan speed on the J6413 i226-V box? I've updated to the latest firmware and findings are: - From BIOS: I don't see controls that can be used to control the speed - From Windows: this been working great, any modern fan control software can access the...
  4. B

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

After a lot of googling, I stumbled upon this post. I have the same J6413 i226-V you got, and from your post I figured out that the fan connector is actually on the other side of the board. (thanks a lot). If you allow me (or if anyone can answers this), I have a few questions please: - Could...