Search results

1. D

SAS836-TQ bracket?

Good to know. In my case the 920's are overkill as well, I only got the larger ones because it was so cheap. Oh well, at least I can probably get my money back reselling them.
  2. D

SAS836-TQ bracket?

Yeah, I'm using 920SQ's in my other one. I went to buy more and found a deal on some 1.2KW SQ's. I asked the seller first to make sure they were the right ones. They were indeed the right physical format, but with I think a 24-pin connector instead of the 19-pin connector on the 920SQ...
  3. D

SAS836-TQ bracket?

@itronin Thanks, now I feel like an idiot. I have another 836 with a TQ and I should have looked and would have realized this sooner! I also have the earlier revisions on both cases, sadly. This has led to not having that rear 2.5 option (got PCI slot mounted ones instead) and trying to...
  4. D

SAS836-TQ bracket?

I recently purchased a bare-board SAS836-TQ expecting to swap it out with the EL2 board currently in place (stupid me). Of course the brackets aren't compatible. I haven't even been able to find a part number for the right bracket, let alone a source for one. Of course the EL2 one I...