Search results

1. I

CWWK/Topton/ N95/N100/N200/N305 quad NIC router 5 BIOS-error-beeps and black screen error

so, I tried a little harder to get the bios file to work. I downloaded the first file, from the link above used rufus to create a bootable ISO, selected the USB at bootup. This is what I got. If someone wants to build upon this that would be great, but I'm done messing with this thing. sucked...
  2. I

CWWK/Topton/ N95/N100/N200/N305 quad NIC router 5 BIOS-error-beeps and black screen error

Looking back, I realize I should have also given credit to @flips33 for persisting that memory is a key issue here. Thanks! After getting proxmox installed, and knowing I had a system that was booting properly, I put the crucial memory back in, to see if proxmox would boot and if I could access...
  3. I

I thought I'd add my experience to the pool in hope that it helps someone else. I just purchased and received CWWK N100 5 port model bare bones off the CWWK website. beeps 5x repeatedly if no ram is installed. Crucial 16GB CT16G48C40S5 installed- no beeps, but got a black screen using DP to...
  4. I

Mellanox SN2700-CS2F Switch: SSD bad, need installer

You're awesome!! I'll give this a go. I owe you.
  5. I

Mellanox SN2700-CS2F Switch: SSD bad, need installer

We are facing this exact situation. Can you tell me how you adapted the hardware config database? Cheers!