Search results

1. B

Looking for mini pc with Dual 2.5g 32gb

I'm trying to find an upgrade from the Beelink N100 mini pc. I want to get three for a proxmox cluster. Ideally, I want the following: * Dual 2.5Gbe (ideally 226) * 32GB Ram * 1TB NVME (more than one pci lane speed) * At least N305 speed, ideally amd I have a Beelink EQ12, but you can only...
  2. B

Network overhaul

I am looking to move to 2.5gbe firewall so I can take advantage of the higher internet speed. I currently have a 24 port 1G POE switch, with 2 10Gbit direct link between PC and NAS. I am going to need at least a 3rd high speed port, so I was thinking about putting a small 10g switch in the...
  3. B

Replacing FW6E for 2.5 gbe

I got a FW6E just under a year, at the time I was looking for a 2.5 gbe device to have some future proofing but there wasn't a lot of options then. I realized I have 1.2Gbps internet not just 1Gbps recently so I was looking at a N5105 or N6005 4x2.5 Gbe unit to replace my FW6E OPNSense...
  4. B

Docker Compose organization

Trying to figure the best way to organize my setup. I have Proxmox running a TrueNAS VM. I am currently providing an NFS share to the Proxmox server which run an Ubuntu VM over NFS. This VM is dedicated to Docker containers and runs a few docker containers and portainer. I am trying to run all...