Search results

1. D

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Well, i've asked CWWK about which fan and how can i put inside mine J6412 with mini 2pin. There answer — "you can build your own", and some pictures. Hilarious!
  2. D

WOW! Definitely will do that today. I have some Noctua NT-H1 paste, is it okay with this unit?
  3. D

Hello! Finally got my J6412 from CWWK. The seller asked if I need a WiFi free of charge, of course I got it, but I don’t think I ever will use it on that box. Got a second hand msata 850 EVO (that disks are MLC and basically last forever), found old DDR4 from old laptops, 8+4 DDR4 2400 ADATA...
  4. D

Thats newer, but 4 ports. Better to contact CW there and he'll explain everything. Just mind the time difference. https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004403345225.html I have update with my order of J6412, it's returned from customs to CW, why nobody understand now :(
  5. D

I think there is not, only for N5105 / 6005. I don't need monitor at all, as i plan to use that box as a router.
  6. D

So, update. Ordered J6412 from CWWK store, and i can say that support is outstanding! First we started chat at website, then on Aliexpress. The seller communicates via translation, but everything is fine. He confirmed that device is V4 on black mobo, with i-226. Also, he promised to add WiFi6...
  7. D

Yep, i'm concerned about that case. Other lots describe that "smaller" box with N5105 with "V4", but there is small numbers of reviews. I think this small box is well suited for J4125, thats cooler. Another lot, more reviews: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004533608403.html
  8. D

Thanks! Yes, that’s also on my mind, why buy old, when there is new for sale price. Temperature and stability my main concern. I think I will order n5105 today, waiting a message from Topton about v4
  9. D

Well, it's basically the same as from Ali, i think that is the same box: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004694979415.html What's Affordable Edition? Is that smaller box without outer fins enough for N5105?
  10. D

Sure, Barebones N5105 just fits into budget. RAM and NVME I can found locally much cheaper second hand.
  11. D

Hello! I'm searching for 2.5Gb replace for my old ERX, and found this tread. Some searching around Aliexpress and can't decide which one: J4125 *updated version* N5105 *updated version, model A* I'm planing to use this box for 2.5Gb lan to my NAS, WiFI 6E access point, VPN to my network...