Search results

1. T

Mikrotik CRS226-24G-2S+RM not booting

I have tree switches. Two of them are working just fine. The last one did not boot up after a power failure on the main supply of my house. It stopped on "loading kernel from nand". I then found a guide: New RB951G-2HnD bricked? [Solved with Netinstall] - MikroTik to use netinstall to install...
  2. T

Quanta QSSC-2ML adding more disks

Hi Not sure if this is the right place to aske...but.. I bought a Quanta QSSC-2ML server from natex. It works just greate., but i cant figure out how to get power to the 4 extra hdd's that is not connected to the backplane? I cant find any connections to take out power from. As you can see...
  3. T

Quanta 2ML Render Farm - rack, 10 dual e5-2670 and 10Gb switch $3850

Shipped direct. Have never used jetcarrier before.. is that cheaper?
  4. T

Quanta 2ML Render Farm - rack, 10 dual e5-2670 and 10Gb switch $3850

I just ordered one quanta server. Looking forward to try it out! Takes a long time to ship it to norway...
  5. T

Awesome Deals on 10Gb NIC Cards, Switches and Servers

Does anyone have experience with the Quanta QSSC-2ML server ? It look realy ok. With two 2670 and 128GB ram and 10Gbit SFP+.
  6. T

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

I'm getting a lot of log entries.. All i have done on the switch is set all ports in admin mode. To get them active. And I get this log message on all active ports:
  7. T

Unable to boot esxi 6 with DiskLun error

I was now able to mount the VM disk in esxi. When I'm copying the files over to my mechine, do I only need the vmdk file ?
  8. T

I did install esxi on a usb stick. I can now boot it. Under "storage -> datastore" I only see my raid5 (4x2TB) If I hit "Devices" I can see my VM disk. But how can I access my files on it ?
  9. T

I'm running an esxi 6 host on my Dell poweredge 2950 G2 with perc5i raid controller. Running 4 2TB WD disks in raid5 (storage) and one singel disk as system disk and VM. It's been running for several years with esxi 4-5-6 with no problems. No suddenly I'm not able to boot up the system. The...
  10. T

I have a new "problem". If I run say like a CS (counter-strike) server, connected to the switch. The clients dont get it up on "local games". You have to connect with IP address or domain. Is there a way to make this work ? Both server and client runs on same vlan.
  11. T

Ahh.. firmware :P VxWorks5.5.1 5.13.12.14 1.1.0.8
  12. T

I se a LOT of log messages under Log -> Buffered log: FEB 18 18:28:23 10.0.200.77-1 UNKN[147406336]: rlim_api.c(1112) 55545 %% invalid tunnel intfid (32) What does this mean ?
  13. T

33*C is the temp. I have my computer connected to 1G true 10G to router. Router is connected with 1G to ISP. If i connect with an older zyxel clean 1G switch. I get better speed.
  14. T

10 Gig uplink to routert is 10 Gbps full duplex. and 1gb i 1gb full duplex. Physical Mode is AUTO
  15. T

I'm running all ports on same vlan.. (1) Have only activated the ports. But I have slow throughput. 400Mbit/s on a 1Gbit link. I've tested with another switch with same config. And here I have 700Mbit/s.
  16. T

Is there a way to set dhcp relay on each vlan or dhcp server on the switch ?
  17. T

4/1 - 4/3 is interfaces that is created when i set ip on each vlan. I'm able to ping bouth .1 ip's.
  18. T

To be honest I dont know :p I was trying some cisco commands.., and suddenly I could ping the other VLAN. Here is my running config: (BX-Core) #show running-config !Current Configuration: ! !System Description "FASTPATH Routing" !System Software Version "5.13.12.14" !System Up Time "5...
  19. T

I have been able to connect between vlan. But i''ve not been able to make a gw for all vlans. Is there an easy way to do this ?