Search results

1. J

Does the ASRock D2143D8UM motherboard support PCIe bifurcation?

Did you ever manage to get bifurcation working on this board? I'm having trouble with a x8 card and two NVMe drives, no matter which setting I use in the BIOS...
  2. J

Asrock Rack D2143D8UM last EFI/BIOS and BMC/IPMI firmware files

I had a look at getting the BIOS off the board. I don't have Windows installed, which makes it less straightforward. I can try and come back to this in future. Perhaps the other way to get this BIOS would be to ask Datto. These are the units they sell: Help Center
  3. J

Thank you! I see an "Advanced" tab just with the normal "F2". The combination alt+ctrl+F3 does not seem to do anything. It seems like I should keep the bios but update the BMC. I will be happy share my bios but may need a bit of time to figure out how to get it off the board.
  4. J

I have ME Firmware 4.0.4.57 and Microcode 0200005eh. Bios dates from 2019. Not sure what...
  5. J

Thanks from me also. I've also just bought a Datto branded version (S4P2143). The bios firmware version is listed as "P1.10 ", the BMC fimware is "1.00.00". @RTM - have you upgraded your Datto board with the firmware linked here or is that a bad idea? Edit: clarify bios vs BMC