Search results

1. M

Topton N6005 4x 2.5GB B3 - lost video after BIOS update

Hi Catalin, yes, I did it in November. Everything was fine... and you?
  2. M

Thanks! I bought it on Amazon... About the start/stop, I have an automation in HomeAssistant... the automation is quite easy: climate: - platform: generic_thermostat name: Proxmox Fan Controller heater: switch.sonoff_10013646a3_1 target_sensor: sensor.proxmox_cpu_temperature...
  3. M

Yes, exactly that one. About the fan, I ordered this one: 120mm, dual ball bearing. It is very quiet at the first 2 speeds. It covers the majority of the top of the device, I just placed it on the top. :)
  4. M

Hehe! Me too, I repasted it with K5-Pro, I really did not trust too much the original pasting. Also, me too I added a 12cm silent fan on the top of the unit. This fan is controlled by a Sonoff USB switch which turns on only when the CPU is higher than 70°C... you can see the cyan vertical...
  5. M

Great, thank you for the news about the BIOS! Just: I am running pfSense under Proxmox because on the same hardware I am running pfSense (directly sharing the PCI ports), HomeAssistant and AgentDVR in 3 different virtual machines. I installed 32GB of RAM... Also, I set the CPU governor to...
  6. M

Hi @Catalin , problem SOLVED!!! Thank you very much, following your instructions I restored it in 10 minutes! However, and that's the reason why I wanted to update the BIOS, I hope that version 5.19.4 will be released also for our motherboard... I am suffering some crash in pfSense (using...
  7. M

Thank you very much! I will try this as soon as I get home (now I am in the office) and I will let you know. In the while thanks again. Michele
  8. M

eh, great... this is the picture, just I took the picture this morning and now I don't have access to the router, so the RAM is in ... :(
  9. M

No, no monitor at all... I am totally blind, even if everything seems to work regularly. The only different thing is that in HomeAssitant I see the BIOS version "JK4LV105" while before the update it was "5.19".
  10. M

Hi @Catalin , thank you for your answer. My version is "V1 board", the CW-N6000V20. Thanks, Michele
  11. M

Hello, same issue here. I have the doubt I flashed the wrong version... Is there any way to recover the BIOS? Thanks, Michele