Search results

1. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Nevermind, everything seems to be working now. Thanks everyone and thanks to the OP for writing up the guides!
  2. T

I got almost everything working and followed the guide. I'm able to login via SSH. The only thing not working, is that the switch doesn't seem to be working as a regular switch and I can't see the switch listed on my router as a device. Maybe there's something I missed but I'm not too sure what...
  3. T

I figured it out, didn't set the right TFTP ip address but I can't seem to get the POE to update now, I'm getting TFTP session timed out POE Error: Firmware tftp timeout.
  4. T

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I followed it but when I type in the command factory set-default I get a blank response.
  5. T

I just got the Brocade ICX 6450-48p from eBay. I am able to log in but can't seem to erase the username and password and factory set-default command does nothing, I cannot confirm it with the command Y. I followed the setup guide and all worked well in the beginning until I went to type Enable...
  6. T

Looking into getting an Brocade ICX-6450-48p with POE and was wondering if this is the right cable to use to connect it to the PC so I can reset everything and give it a fresh OS and license? CableCreation USB C to RJ45 Console Cable 6 Feet USB Serial Adapter Compatible with Router, Cisco...