Search results

1. C

H11SSL-NC: IPMI Firmware update question

Understood and thanks for the reply! The wording of the "Important Note" on the BMC page was just a little peculiar to me. Makes much more sense now. I DID have a scary moment after the upgrade where none of the sensors were reporting (all showed as N/A; fans were all spinning fast & loud)...
  2. C

H11SSL-NC: IPMI Firmware update question

I noticed that there was a new BIOS and BMC firmware available so I figured I'd get to updating. On the BMC download page there's a pretty ominous "Important Note": Please note that IPMI firmware version v1.52.21 or newer is with the key signed. Once you upgrade to this firmware version, the...
  3. C

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

I can't speak to the 829 specifically but I swapped out an x10drd for the H11SSL in a cse826. Had to move a few MB standoffs/mounts around but it was pretty simple otherwise. Just make sure it has the required PS leads.
  4. C

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

+1 Reached out for help with a combo and @ebay tugm4470 put together an awesome deal with exactly the CPU/MB/cooler combo I was looking for. Bought it on 7/2 and it was delivered early on 7/6 (east coast)! Super-happy with the whole experience!