Search results

1. N

Using Intel Integrated Graphics in Supermicro X11SSL-CF

Thanks a lot everyone for your help and references :) I think I was a bit naive when I got this board second hand. The seller actually misled me by telling it supports quicksync. I really didn't know the intricacies of different chipset effects on the supermicro mobo to allow quick sync...
  2. N

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. That is what I was worried about when I checked my BIOS. As a sidenote, how important is transcoding feature? I will probably be using plex/jellyfin in my LAN just for myself.
  3. N

I haven't deployed my software yet as I recently built my hardware. I watched this video: and got confused that it might affect my motherboard as well. A noob question: can intel quicksync work even if the Integrated graphics is not enabled by the motherboard? More broadly, is it a CPU feature...
  4. N

@oneplane Thanks for your reply. I wanted to use the Intel's quicksync feature for plex. So, from what I understand from your reply, I can't use it at all? I need an external GPU which has quicksync to do it?
  5. N

I have a Intel Xeon E3-1245-v6, which has integrated graphics but the Motherboard Supermicro X11SSL-CF always picks up only the ASPEED graphics instead of the Intel one. I saw some blogs which told to choose IGFX in BIOS but I don't see that option. I have attached a screenshot. Is it even...