Search results

1. A

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Update on my V2 6x I225V Topton N5105 box running Proxmox VE 7.2-3. I did a some updates last night which moved me from Edge Kernel 6.0.9 to 6.0.13 and I am happy to report no major issues with the hypervisor or guests for over 23 days. I finally started routing my potato 15Mbit WAN connection...
  2. A

Hello, reporting back on my (V2 I think which has a rs232 COM port) N5105 x6 225v Topton box running Proxmox. The project has been moving pretty slow due to time on my part. The unit just sits on my desk which runs a couple of Linux VM's which I use for troubleshooting things, TrueNas core...
  3. A

Thanks will make a note of this. Much cheaper then Ebay and taking a shot in the dark if they are the B3's. I think I'm done buying Nics for awhile just bought a couple of Mellanox Connect-x2's in addition to the connect-x3's I bought for $22 each.
  4. A

Update to my 6x N5105 Topton Unit running Proxmox Edge Kernel 5.19.7-1 + Intel microcode installed for past 30 days. I have had zero problems with 2 Linux guests that I have been running for 30 days without any issues. I noticed that people are still having issues freezes in the Proxmox edge...
  5. A

Hello everyone I am reporting back on my N5105 6x i225V Topton unit which I went into detail here I encountered a problem with Proxmox which others have noted with VM's freezing up. I have had 2 instances of VM's freezing up all within the last day over 14 days of Proxmox uptime. I was...
  6. A

6 Port I225V 5105 I just joined up to report on my 6x port I225V N5105 Topton barebone that I bought last month for $220 + $19USD off promo which covered my state's sales tax, no import taxes. They Also had a 6x i225V J1425 variant for around $199USD. It took 2 weeks for it to arrive in the...