Search results

1. C

JunOS Download

I sent you what I have. can you enter the prompt by pressing the space bar? which cable do you use?
  2. C

JunOS Download

no, I only have this. which one do you suggest me to take? chip CH340C chip PL2303GT Chip FTDI (i have this one) update: buyed CH340. this one work with my "juniper EX2200"
  3. C

JunOS Download

The version is JUNOS 11.4R1.6 I had already read these suggestions, I tried about ten times with various software and various methods, space bar pressed fixed or pressed repeatedly. I've always started pressing it before it appears "Hit [Enter] to boot immediately, or space bar for command...
  4. C

JunOS Download

Thanks, I already got the files from another very kind user. I have a problem with the switch, I have an RJ45 to USB (FTDI) cable, I have plugged the cable into the "CON" port of the switch, I see the switch booting but I cannot stop it by pressing the space bar. I have tried various software...
  5. C

ex2200 (EOL) Help

I'm back, with no news. I read a few posts about this switch and tried to contact whoever solved it without feedback. With this post I ask for help from all those who can, and I hope it can help other people who have or will have a similar problem with this switch, which despite being EOL is...
  6. C

JunOS Download

Hi, someone have the Junos 12.3R12-S12 for EX2200 switches. can please share