Search results

1. N

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I have a simple VLAN setup question. I have successfully setup VLANs for multiple WAP using the dual mode and can broadcast multiple SSIDs while using pfSense to do the routing. Now I'm trying to get my wired stuff lined out. Basically all I need to do is set ports 20-29 to VLAN 30. I have...
  2. N

SSH@brocade>show run Current configuration: ! ver 08.0.30uT313 ! stack unit 1 module 1 icx6450-48p-poe-port-management-module module 2 icx6450-sfp-plus-4port-40g-module ! ! ! ! vlan 1 name DEFAULT-VLAN by port router-interface ve 1 ! ! ! ! ! aaa authentication web-server default local aaa...
  3. N

In over my head with a 6450p trying to configure VLANS. The switch works great with wired devices including two TP Link EAP245 WAP powered by POE through the switch. I have a pfSense router plugged into port 1 of the 6450p and a WAP into port 6 & 7. I am running TPLink Omada (as a docker) to...
  4. N

I was able to find three of these on Ebay to swap into my 6540P. However, I am going to have to buy some connectors as they came with bare wires. I've looked on Amazon but cannot seem to find exactly what I need. Are they 3 pin JST connectors? 2.0 or 2.54mm? Any help to get the right...
  5. N

New setup with questions

I will look into these switches. From what I understand on the TP-Link WAP's, the Omada is necessary to switch between them seamlessly. Like walking around the house with a phone or tablet. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
  6. N

New setup with questions

I am ordering equipment for a new home and have some questions. I am wired for ethernet (tv's, pc's, etc.) and POE cameras with a small rack setup in a conditioned closet. I am bringing my pfSense firewall to use but have some questions on the rest of the equipment. I don't need this much...