Search results

1. F

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

My case is the square one that allows being placed on the side. It gives more access to air than placing it down. But it is not necessary, to be honest. What I was trying to say is that the 120mm is too "big" to be used in the bottom of my case. There are no side vents for the air to leave, and...
  2. F

I've tried the 120mm fan "below" with the chassis sideways; the air seems to get trapped inside, and with the Noctua there is plenty of space to the air to circulate. Thats really cool, mind sharing the 3D files? For what chassis is that? The "slim"? The bottom of the two that I have are...
  3. F

According to the manufacturer: Operating Voltage 3 to 7V DC Power 1.6 W Current 0.32 A https://acinfinity.com/component-cooling/component-usb-fans/multifan-s3-quiet-usb-cooling-fan-120mm/#product-warranty The Noctua is ok; however, placing it close to you can get...
  4. F

A 120 fan at the top also works wonders. The lowest temps I was able to get with it. Like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G05A2MU/ref=emc_b_5_t The bottom fan, even with the Noctua gets a bit loud because of the pattern in front. Maybe that's why @yxman made a hole on it. I might do the same.
  5. F

Does anyone know if controlling the PWM fans on the BIOS is possible? Or at least how to change their speed on pfsense (bare metal). I have two units, the N6005 Changwang, and the N5105 MW-JSL2.5G-4L; both BIOS menus are identical. --- edit: I've got the wrong fans, the Noctua NF-A4x10 5V PWM...
  6. F

I've got the same issue with the Teamgroup TM8FP6512G0C10, it's not the nvme drive since it works fine on the N6005. It works with a Samsung 970 EVO MZ-V7S500B/AM. Both units are Topton.