Search results

1. N

KingNovy/CWWK Mini PC Intel N305, running Debian (Proxmox) but very often reboots, suspecting a hardware/motherboard issue, how to investigate?

Update: Okay, the problem has not been solved. Even after disabling the internal fan, I can see it sometimes reboots... Then I'm out of ideas, except the hardware is malfunctioning and I should probably never ever again buy CWWK / King Novy / Topton etc from AliExpress... Not only does it cost...
  2. N

KingNovy/CWWK Mini PC Intel N305, running Debian (Proxmox) but very often reboots, suspecting a hardware/motherboard issue, how to investigate?

Hi, I currently don't think. I currently think it's an issue with taking 12V from a pin on the motherboard, for driving a 8010 internal fan, because I like to keep my system as cool as possible so the hardware runs for as many years as possible. I never received any documentation for the...
  3. N

Hi, After reading this forum for some time, back in June I bought myself something that very much looks like CWWK / King Novy mini pc 12th Gen Intel i3 Alder Lake N305 - 32 GB RAM. Unfortunately I was very busy for some months but I installed Proxmox and pfSense back around November and...
  4. N

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Yes, please do, I'm rather confused about the different versions that seem to be out there. But sounds like my mini-pc is similar to yours and maybe I should just buy both 1.00 + 1.25 mm, if I become too eager and decide I cannot wait anylonger :) Thanks!
  5. N

You're saying this works for 5V and not 12V PWM or? And what does it mean: "Pins: 10PCS 2P, Pins: 10PCS 3P, Pins: 10PCS 4P, Pins: 10PCS 5P, Pins: 10PCS 6P, Pins: 10PCS 7P, Pins: 10PCS 8P, Pins: 10PCS 9P, Pins: 10PCS 10P, Pins: 10PCS 12P" ? I assume one orders 10 pieces - what does the last 2P...
  6. N

Sorry for my delayed answer (I'm currently travelling). I'm just fed up with that almost non-existing aliexpress "support", that either don't want or cannot provide detailed information about anything, despite numerous attempts from my side... I asked the seller from aliexpress many times and...
  7. N

Hi all. It seems everyone is adding their questions to this super-long thread, so I'll do the same: I bought this one: topton 12th gen i3 N305 8 Core mini-pc with 80x80 mm fan holes - and have now tried to buy 2 wrong fans, both have been returned now - the reason is the incredibly...
  8. N

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Oh, thanks a lot! I've actually never re-pasted a CPU before, but now that I think about it, maybe the paste is ok because I remember while during the "memory test", that when the "System temperature2" was 52 C, the chassis temp. had dropped to 44 C = 8 deg. C temperature difference. And...
  9. N

BIOS-Update for Topton Mini-PC (FMI07A N6005 JK 4L-V02 CBOX)

I'm in the same boat and can't find where to download/see BIOS-versions and find PDF documentation, manuals etc? I only got the mini pc with nothing else - expected something more - found this page, however: Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers - but...
  10. N

Oh, thanks a lot! Yes, there's a lot to look into there and it seems it came shipped with the CPU: "Turbo Performance"- and GT: "Default Max Frequency" & "Disable Turbo GT frequency=disabled" settings. So it comes shipped with maximum performance-settings (I've never entered a BIOS that has *SO*...
  11. N

Hi everyone. Yesterday, I just received my "2023_Alder_Lake_12th_Gen Intel_i3_N305_8_Core_4xi226-V_2.5G" Mini-PC from KingNovy (which I think is a brand under Topton, because in the bottom there's a picture of TOPTOP and "About Us: Why choose Topton"): - link...