Search results

1. C

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Does anyone know the size of the barrel plug for the power supply?
  2. C

yes it would, I'll keep you updated. But I dont think I will get any time before end of september to work on this. This is my first order with JD so lets see how it goes.
  3. C

yup, there is a massive price difference and I got the N6005
  4. C

My apologies, updated the post
  5. C

I ordered mine via JD.com 畅网微控 N6005N5105第4版软路由迷你主机2.5G网卡M.2NVMe固态HDMI2.0爱快 4版N6005 8G内存 256G固态硬盘【图片 价格 品牌 报价】-京东 will hopefully get it soon
  6. C

Finally pulled the trigger and got one from Changwang 4V i266 version. Has anyone got that yet? Also, has anyone tried to replace the existing thermal compound with liquid metal ?
  7. C

I tried everything and wasn't able to register, in the end, I got someone from my China office to help me
  8. C

what phone number did you use? For me it is only showing the +86 option and not allowing me to choose a different number
  9. C

They are much cheaper! how did you create an account on the site?
  10. C

Ya they listed N6005 i226 version over the weekend and they are claiming it isn't the ES. I debating whether I should pull the trigger or not.
  11. C

Thanks for that, but I think T99W175 is getting support in Linux
  12. C

This thread has some good info that’s for that. I had a question, might be slightly off topic but are there any recommendations for a 5g WWAN card for these machines? I was thinking of getting a T99W175 and use that with an adapter. Will that work ?