Search results

1. D

FS Fiber Jumpers, Attenuators (2/12/2016)

Hello, I have some items left over from previous projects that I would like to sell: QTY(2) - 0.5M MPO Fan out Cable Female APC to 4 LC/UPC Duplex (8 Fibers) - $80 QTY(2) - 10M MPO Fan out Cable Female APC to 4 LC/UPC Duplex (8 Fibers) - $100 These jumpers are used for QSFP+ to 4 x 10G (MPO to...
  2. D

Free/FS - Dallas DC HP Server - X3210

Hello, I don't have the exact Server Model anymore I think it was a DL360 G4. 1 x X3210, 8GB Memory. Currently colocated in Dallas, TX. I don't have any use for it anymore. I had some VM's spun of for DNS Server. Free for local pickup only (without HDD). It does have 2 x Western Digital...
  3. D

WTB - MCP-220-00043-0N

Hello, Found what I was looking for in one of my servers *lol* Thank you, Daniel
  4. D

WTB - 6026TT-HTRF (CSE-827H-R1400B)

Hello, I am looking for QTY (1) of WTB - 6026TT-HTRF (CSE-827H-R1400B). Chassis only no Blades. Chassis should include Rail, 1 Power Supply and HDD Caddies. Willing to pay $300. If you have a system with blades (4 Node system) I am willing to pay $500. I will provide Fedex Account Number or...
  5. D

FS: E5 2683 V3 Spicy---SOLD

This is what I found: "QGN5 IS ENGINEERING SAMPLE (ES) STEPPING C1 (SAME AS RETAIL RETAILS)" Looks like its the last ES Sample before Production release.
  6. D

C6220 with DELL X53DF & SAS controller

nasty solution that I rather not talk about :D The Ports on the Motherboard didn't work. Usualy when you get the MEZZANINE card you can connect it to the ports on the board. Well I bought some longer cable and ran it to the backplane. You can't putt the blade out anymore...
  7. D

The cards were detected but it didn't detect the drives. I ended up hard wiring the Back-plane to the card.
  8. D

I have a few 6220 and could not get the HDD's detected when I used a Raid Card on the PCIe slots and wired it up. I used various LSI and Dell Branded cards.
  9. D

FS:4TB HGST NAS Drives

Hello, send you an offer via PM. Thank you, Daniel