Search results

1. L

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

I don't think that it's quite cold. We have climate control systems in our machinery rooms. They are set up to keep min 10C and max 25C. The temperature varies depending on the street temperature. In winter we sometimes use winter cold for cooling servers. So the problem seems to be in PCB and...
  2. L

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

The first encounter with P9A-I was the same. It was delivered at March. The temperature on the street was about 0C. At the first start up after street my board didn't want to boot and BIOS beeped that there was no VGA. After reset it was fine. I didn't pay much attention then. In April it was...
  3. L

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Have you powered off and on PSU in several minutes or left it to rest for some hours? My problem with cold boot arises only after night without AC power and freezing the hardware to 15-18C. If power 0ff/on in one hour, everything is OK. Leaving power on PSU all the time boots motherboard fine...
  4. L

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

I had the same problem with two Kingston KVR16LE11/8 ECC memory modules. Motherboard starts normally if only one module is installed. This memory can work at 1.35V and 1.5V. In my case solution was manually set up 1.50V in BIOS. And the problem with black screen and cursor is gone. This problem...