Search results

1. I

Cheapest option for HP G10 RAID controller

Hi guys, As you might have noticed, the used HP G9 and G10 RAID controllers have gotten a lot more expensive. Usually got P408i RAID controllers for G10 configurations but it is very hard to find them. I am not very experienced with newer generation HP products, can someone tell me if there is...
  2. I

Who can explain me this? Xen Gold 6162 vs. Xeon Platinum 6162

Hi, Thanks for helping me out! It so weird though, because if you check the picture I added, you see the server reads them as platinum. Does it happen that people make these fakes?
  3. I

Hi, Yes, when you put them in the server and read them, it also says Platinum. Also, it says platinum on the CPU's. I added a picture.
  4. I

Hi, I have a question about the 'Xeon Gold 6162 or Xeon Platinum 6162 -- 24 cores, 2.5ghz all-cores-turbo' CPU's: Why do they have a gold and a platinum version with the same model number? And is it in essence a gold or platinum cpu? I have been trying to figure out why they are so undesirable..
  5. I

Scalable CPUs to watch

Hi, I have a question about the 'Xeon Gold 6162 or Xeon Platinum 6162 -- 24 cores, 2.5ghz all-cores-turbo' CPU's: Why do they have a gold and a platinum version with the same model number? And is it in essence a gold or platinum cpu? I have been trying to figure out why they are so undesirable..