Search results

1. C

(SOLVED) Windows - TrueNAS 40GbE NIC connection switches to 1GbE NIC after hibernation - but 40GbE still pingable

I have a TrueNAS Scale (home) server directly attached to my Windows workstation with a pair of 40GbE NICs (Chelsio T580-LP-CR in the TrueNAS box, Mellanox Connect-X3 MCX354A-FCBT on the Windows machine) connected together with a QSFP+ cable. Each have permanently assigned IPs pointing to each...
  2. C

Win 10: Task Manager won't update, NOT frozen; constant 40GbE NIC errors in Event Viewer.

This one has me stumped, and no amount of Googlefu seems to have brought up anything quite like this. Either that or I need to make this post so Murphy's Law throws me just the right document after I've made the post (isn't that always the way?). Anyway: I have two TrueNAS SCALE servers and a...
  3. C

What am I missing? 40GbE Chelsio T580s - slow iperf to Windows on DAC - hardware issue?

Hello all, first post here, but a casual builder of home servers for video editing and personal storage. For a long time now, I've run a 10GbE DAC setup between my Windows workstation and an older Nas4Free (XigmaNAS) server. However, I've decided to give 40GbE a try. To do so, I've put together...