Search results

1. T

HP H240 on Linux not working

Bit of an update, with a couple of hours of playing with the card on another motherboard I managed to figure out the correct UEFI settings to get it working on the second system. The first, and intended system, doesnt seem to have the options I need to change to get it working. Wanted to...
  2. T

Almost made some progress tonight. Based on some of the comments I tried the card on another motherboard that has a lot more UEFI options. When I tried it on this board in the past I could even post. But this time i tried with as many UEFI settings enabled, for one boot only I got the HP BIOS...
  3. T

Thanks for the reply!! Firmware already updated to 7.0 via windows. The weird thing is that even with the HP Offline SSA, still cant manage the card at all. Says: " => ctrl all show Error: No controllers detected. Possible causes:" Initially I though it was a hardware issue, the H240 is...
  4. T

I have a HP H240 SAS card that I’m hoping to use for my sata drives. I’ve tried getting the card detected in unraid, Debian, SUSE and red hat with no luck. But on windows the adapter works like a charm. confirmed via windows server the device is in HBA mode as well. following system logs...