Search results

1. M

Best 300TB storage for $100K challenge

I Found rram-linux, sounds very close to what you are suggesting. How would you do it?
  2. M

I like the idea of ramdisk, especially sharing that with other compute nodes should be efficient too. I think SMB direct is supported by windows 10.
  3. M

Sean, I just realized that none of the detector vendors for the microscopes support RDMA. The processing is mainly for SIM, lattice light sheet and super res imaging. Next time I meet with them I suggest this feature.
  4. M

Sean, thanks for the suggestions. Streaming directly to RAM makes sense, but I don't have any experience. Do you know of any road blocks if the image processing pipeline is in python? is it possible to stream directly to RAM on multiple nodes to parallel process the data?
  5. M

Valid point, the streams are independent, so separate servers and volumes is a better option. Any files system that you would recommend?
  6. M

Are you using Silk with on prem NVME? Would be great if you could share your application.
  7. M

Hi, I work for a research hospital. I would appreciate any comments or advice for file system and hardware design for a high-end storage solution. We have a few microscopes (running windows 10), each can produce 3-4GB/s of image data that needs to written to the shared storage and to be...