Search results

1. D

Asrock EPYCD8-2T new Bios

Yeah, I've ordered a new batch of 5 chips like this so I can play with this. Hopefully I can recover the BIOS :D Thanks all
  2. D

Unfortunately I am located in USA. I did order a new programmed chip from Europe though via eBay. Specifically with P2.30 version, which was my working version. Also, I'll try to play with this chip, not sure if a CH341A would work with this chip, I've removed RAM, CPU, so many times that I...
  3. D

I tried both. DHCP and static. Connecting a raspberry Pi in the same port worked fine. In BIOS before attempting the upgrade, It would always say something about BMC Initialization Status Failed or something like that Curious thing, if you enter to config the LAN information statically, you...
  4. D

I think I might have fried my BIOS chip. Indeed, this board has a socketed chip. You can peel the sticker with the firmware version. (Mine was P.2.30) and then open the cap and take the chip out. Long story short, I think I put the BIOS backwards by mistake. I turned it off quick enough but I...
  5. D

I bought it new 2 years ago, and only yesterday I decided to check on the BMC thing and try to upgrade the BIOS. No warranty unfortunately, so i do think the BIOS upgrade got corrupted. I´ll see if I can get a new BIOS chip from ebay.
  6. D

I actually tried to upgrade the BIOS with the USB flashback utility because IPMI and BMC never worked. BMC status always would show failed and DHCP would not work in the IPMI LAN Port. Currently IPMI also does not work, so trying to see if there are other options to recover this. Screen...
  7. D

Yes, I meant BIOS Update. So, my system was running fine with P2.30, but the BMC status showed as failed despite clearing the CMOS. This is why I tried to upgrade the BIOS to P2.60 and see if it would resolve the BMC problem. Now it just won't post. Is there a way to downgrade the BIOS again...
  8. D

I did try upgrading the firmware, and now it stays in DXE--Core Started ... 61 Dr Debug shows an error of 06. It was working fine before the upgrade. Really the first time I play with the firmware :´(, not sure if there is a way to downgrade, or this board is fried. Running: 1 AMD EPYC 7401P...