Search results

1. B

ICX7150-C12P booting into DIAG mode - has u-boot not Brocade bootloader

Thank you very much @fohdeesha !
  2. B

I can't re-test that one right now as I stole the PSU out of it to repair another switch that had its PSU died (and that third switch is working great now, got updated to the latest UFI firmware without an issue). But I am certain that it didn't swap over to the secondary SPI after being booted...
  3. B

As I said in my first post I have two..... but I bricked one, and I doubt it can be recovered: After that the switch never outputs anything on serial whenever it is powered on. I expect it would need a manual flash of the SPI, which is way outside what you can or are willing to help with I'm...
  4. B

When the switch is booting, it doesn't output the normal brocade "press b to enter boot monitor". Instead it outputs: u-boot> diagmode disable Unknown command 'diagmode' - try 'help' If I do let the switch keep booting (don't press anything to enter U-Boot) then it boots this:
  5. B

I've picked up a pair of ICX7150-C12P that don't appear to have a Brocade bootloader (pressing any key during boot loads u-boot) and if you let it try to finish booting it ends on a FoxConn DIAG system. It appears very similar to what was described here...