Search results

1. N

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

The bios chip in my t620 plus is a Macronix mx25l4606em21-12g. I haven't managed to program the chip yet, i need to order a zif adapter, these chips are far too small for my soldering skills.
  2. N

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

I had noticed that the bios chip seems to be removable, i haven't tried removing the battery but i have tried to clear the cmos a few times by removing the jumper and also pressing the cmos button on the board. There is no activity light at all so i haven't left it on for more than a few...
  3. N

Hi. I don't know if anyone can help or not, i fear not. My t620 arrived yesterday and i stupidly tried to to update the bios with the latest 02.19 bios straight from the 2.08 bios and it seems i have wiped the bios completely. I created a recovery flash drive by downloading sp71608, bios 2.09...