Search results

1. R

SuperMicro H11DSi-NT with AMD Epyc 7742 64 Core CPU

@gsrcrxsi haha you would think xD I am just a software guy I assumed this guy knew what he was doing but he apologized and lesson learned, I knew this guy from my high school days so I know it wasnt intentional or laziness he simply didnt know.
  2. R

@Spartus I should of said it better, I bought it as parts and my friend that builds gaming pcs for a living assembled it, but yes so the box has these spacers you need to screw in at the right places, he didnt he just screwed it on directly. So it wasnt a suppliers fault. Luckily no damages...
  3. R

Hi Everyone I just want to start by thanking everyone, I found the issue, I feel a little asemed because a few of you suggested it and I kept saying to myself "come on how can that be the problem" So a few of you suggested @gsrcrxsi suggested check the "standoffs" so turns out t he person...
  4. R

I tried every combonation of ram and CPU If if plug in 1 cpu + ram and put in power, the fans dont come on and IPMI says ff and the host is in a off state if I plug in 2 cpu + ram and power in, the fans turn on but IPMI says ff and host is in a off state. I unplugged everything from the board...
  5. R

So I got into the IPMI and the post snooping shows ff a quick goolge says it means fault hardware. I removed everything except the montherboard and I still get ff but I assume it needs a CPU and ram plugged in, so I am going to put in 1 cpu with ram and see what happens.
  6. R

@Alex0220 with a little effort I was able to get into IPMI strangely enough if I plug in both CPU's and ram and give it power all the fans instantly turns on but the IPMI says its off. However tis quite late where I am from and the FANs is waking up the entire neigherhood so I will look in the...
  7. R

Hi Everyone. I have seen similiar posts but not the one I was hoping for to get help I bought the below hardware Motherboard: H11DSi-NT | Motherboards | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Rev 2 SuperMicro - H11DSi-NT CPU: 2x https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-epyc-7742 - AMD Epyc 7742 RAM: 4x...