Search results

1. L

10Gig and Win 11 - ConnectX 2 Driver Issues

Hi - TLDR; I am building a new PC due to some hardware failures, and I will be going Win 11 vs 10 which I currently have. I run a ConnectX 2 on my desktop and one in truenas to get a 10 gig link - this has been working great. Problem is, I figured I would confirm the X2 would work in Win 11, and...
  2. L

IPMI Update - No more preview/missing lots of info

I am certainly a noob to all things IPMI as I only just got my "new" X10SRi-f, but I went through and updated everything that was out of date as I will need newer BIOS then it had to boot from NVMe, and my IPMI webUI is now missing a lot of info, its not even reporting what user is logged in or...
  3. L

X10SRi-F and NVME Boot, Possible?

Hi guys, I am not very familiar with how NVMe is handled for booting, but I just ordered a X10SRi-F for a homelab upgrade and figured if I can get a PCIe card to slot a NVMe SSD into, I’d prefer this for my proxmox host and it’s VM’s over a SATA ssd. That said, I don’t fully understand how to...
  4. L

Homelab Upgrade

Hi guys! First time poster here - I am looking to finally upgrade my ESXi homelab. I have been running on a HPE Proliant i3 6100 based system for a while, and its just not meeting my needs any longer. I am looking at something a few generations old but still relatively current. I am currently...