Search results

1. W

ICX 7450 Fan Mod Thread

I am starting a new thread on the ICX 7540 because it is somewhat similar to the ICX 6610 but after opening it up, it is definitely not the same. I have the 24P version with modules for 2x 40G QSFP+ ports and 4x10G ports. The switch ASIC and the CPU are covered by a single larger heatsink...
  2. W

Troubleshooting QSFP28 100G plugs in ICX6610 and ICX7450

After getting my two switches up and running, I am now trying to connect them to one another using the 40G stacking port on the ICX 6610 and a 40G module on the ICX 7450. In a bit of a weird twist of things, I have access to some Finisar 100GBase-LR4 QSFP28 modules but no 40G modules (I will buy...
  3. W

Oddball eBay 10G Transceivers

I've been trawling eBay to find some cheap transceivers for SMF duplex fiber and came across these. Delta/Ericsson 10GBase-LR & CPRI transceivers, has anyone seen/tried these before? It seems like it would be a pretty nice buy at this price? Lot of 20 - Ericsson | LCP-10G3B4QDRTJA | CPRI...
  4. W

pulling fiber in old house

I have been lurking for a few days but this is my first post so please excuse if some variation of this has been asked a million times before. I recently moved into an older house which has no Ethernet anywhere. Long story short I am going to have to pull something from the machine room in the...