Search results

1. S

EU *GONE* SM X8DTH-IF-BM003

Boards are gone. Rest is in Private Messages with nihonjin. Stay safe
  2. S

I didn't find suitable packaging so far but under the heatsink I found a E5540 SLBF6 on each board. And there are six "2048MB DDR3-1333 ECC REG" AL56M72B8BJH9S Sticks. MoBos + CPUs + RAM?
  3. S

Shipping to Spain isn't much more Hassle than inside Germany. I guess DHL would take 16€. Is there a better Alternative for you? I'll search some Packaging this Week.
  4. S

Where to? Inside Germany? Do you need all Parts? Without the Coolers they would be easier to handle for Shipping. (It still matters. Pickup would have been contactless too.)
  5. S

My Account is fresh so I'm not keen on discussions, because then I'll smell slightly trollish. I'm simply annoyed by these people, so I don't want to give them my stuff. Now please keep on topic.
  6. S

Hello, I pulled the Internals out of two old Dell 19" Servers to use the Cases. Now I have two SuperMicro X8DTH-IF-BM003 Boards with one CPU and 3*2GB regECC each. I have the Coolers, but although they have different Screws than the newer Sockets I'd prefer to keep them. (They are still...