Search results

1. T

EU [FS] 6x HPE 32GB Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2666 RDIMMs

last 6 sticks sold to @tesla100 ! I'll ship them tomorrow.
  2. T

10 sticks sold to @NablaSquaredG! Very smooth transaction, a really respectable buyer and from what I could see a good member of this community. 6 sticks still availble for sale :)
  3. T

Thanks for the explanation. So in the end I think my point it's not so wrong since the price in that ebay listing it's the same price per dimm that I'm asking here for a single DIMM, with same shipping cost and the only difference is that I'm asking for the paypal fee to be added to the total...
  4. T

Hi Rand, no problem for the comment, I'm fully open to constructive discussions :) Do you mind sharing with me a link of those auctions? If the items are comparable (I just want to point out that half of mine are brand new sealed and the other half have maybe 2 hours of usage, just the time to...
  5. T

Bump. I wasn't able to sell any of my sticks, even if I thought to have one of the best price available on the internet, and I suspect this is mainly to distrust since I have no feedbacks or selling history. If you have a history of reliability as a buyer and you can REALLY prove it to me we can...
  6. T

Bump. Edited shipping and payment informations.
  7. T

All the sticks have been sold! Thank you! I'm selling 16 6 DIMMs of HPE 32GB PC4 DDR4 RDIMM. 8 DIMMs Pulled from new servers (for memory upgrade). Model 840758-091 8 6 DIMMs brand new, still in plastic blisters and sealed. Model 815100-B21 photo of the actual memory sticks object of this...
  8. T

WTB 512GB DDR4 ECC

I have: 8 sticks of HPE 840758-091 (32GB 2666 dual rank RDIMM) - used but perfectly workig, pulled from server for memory upgrade. 8 sticks of HPE 815100-B21 (same as the others, just different code) - new, sealed in single plastic blisters If intrested just send me a message, but I'm from Europe.