Search results

1. A

Looking for a way to reset Lenovo 930-24i to factory defaults

@JFO any idea from where I can get Megarec3 ? I've found a version of Megarec but I think it is an old one.
  2. A

I have the cables disconnected from the card and also tested the card in servers that have Direct Mapping and servers that do not have that feature. The issue is with the expander chip that resides on the card. This card model has a SAS3508 RAID chip and a SAS35X36R expander chip. It seems that...
  3. A

Hi @JFO, I've attempted to use the uefi version of storcli but all the commands exit with failed status. To get to uefi shell I had to disable the OptRom in BIOS. With OptRom enabled the system halts at the mentioned message.
  4. A

I've used it in the same server and I've also placed in another one that has direct mapping. The problem is not related to the server but to the fact that this card has an embedded extender (concentrator) chip (LSI 35X36R) and the issue is that this extender chip is not Direct mapping capable...
  5. A

Hi @ari2asem and thank you for your sugestion. With OptRom Enable I can't use any application as the system stop at the mentioned error and will not boot any OS. With OptRom Disabled I can get into OS but any valid megacli (tried Windows and Linux versions) command (megacli is not complaining...
  6. A

Hello, I have a Lenovo 930-24i (this card is based on LSI SAS3508 + LSI SAS35x36R and is presented on Lenovo website as OEM MegaRaid 9460-24i card and the firmware on it is also for 9460-24i but I found that also the MegaRaid 9365-28i has the same design and chipsets with the exception of...