Search results

1. S

530sfp+ Cross Flashing Connectx-3 Pro

So, basically the same as on BCM57810S. I bought 2 CONNECTX-4 LX from two eBay sources. Received a legit card and then… this. It seems I was hoping it it may find some use for RDMAv2 after a cross flash, oh well. Pretty sure the 544QSFP+ is what I was thinking about.
  2. S

Inspur-branded LSI9300-8i for $50

Paid 25 a week ago from seller semsotai2017 for this exact card
  3. S

530sfp+ Cross Flashing Connectx-3 Pro

Being that the HPE 530SFP+ (DUAL SFP+) is hardware wise the same card as the Connectx-3 Pro's, do people find success cross flashing over to Mellanox MCX342A-XCPN, MCX342A-XCQN? HPE seems to still be supporting this product so curious if cross flashing seems to be the go-to route? If so, is...
  4. S

Mellanox ConnectX-3 on ebay look strange

Found quite a few options. Had to head over to TaoBoa Best option I found then, a very interesting one. OCP to PCIE Quanta 10G 341G 520 Gigabit network card adapter card CX4a x8 adapter board HERE Full-size immersion plate, 5V module on the front, does not occupy space on the back after...
  5. S

ISRAEL CONNECTX-4 UNBRANDED CARDS ~ POSSIBLE RABBIT HOLE?

Well that settles it. Saving $80 or so isn't worth the nightmare.
  6. S

Ah, is it possible I'm rolling the dice with these or could these just be genuine RMA'd cards?
  7. S

Am I to assume the engineering samples are of an alternative hardware solution? Possibly lacking certain features and documentation?
  8. S

Also notice Lenovo has model numbers similar to the ones listed: Lenovo SN30L26463 & Lenovo SN30L67871.
  9. S

Upgrade to 25GbE (Mellanox ConnectX-4)

The latter, only way to achieve 25GBs there is direct connection between Connectx-4s. If your willing to change the switch, you would require a USW-Pro-Aggregation which has (28) 10G SFP+ ports and (4) 25G SFP28 ports. USW-AGG and USW-16POE (even the USW-PRO models) are all SFP+ (10GB) max.
  10. S

That should be intresting to ask of the seller. Just sent over a message asking, expecting to hear some reason as to why he can't.
  11. S

2X Mellanox Dual Port Ethernet Network Card ConnectX-4 SN30L46939_SS1 | eBay Curious what I'm getting myself into. Found these lurking around Ebay. Can't seem to find any information on them. I can tell that they are manufacture replacement cards to replace defective units. But I'm a little...
  12. S

So thankful someone has found an option. I was about to spend my weekend on a deep dive to find a solution. Links dead, could you send me a snap shot of that purcahse in your ebay history so I can find a similiar product? Much apperciated!!
  13. S

Anyone find a way to source a mezzanine PCI 3.0 card adapter? Also interested in sourcing a 4.0 for a mezzaine connectx-4 cards to PCIE into a 12G dell server.